Continuing Professional Development
FIAUK CPD Framework
- Maximum of 10 points can be achieved per CPD submission
- Each submission is a record of what you have experienced, learned and applied or intend to apply
- 200 - 500 words per submission
- CPD points are added to the total achieved with module exams
- CertFIAUK is 100 points and a DipFIA
is 150 points - both being highly valued in the industry
You can make a CPD submission using a simple online form on the FIAUK Academy platform.
Submissions are assessed and points allocated.
- Needs to be relevant to the Academy framework
- Maximum of one CPD submission per module
- Maximum of one submission per hands on training module
- CPD submissions must cover activities such as on the job learning, supplier training, projects, problem solving, research and conferences